KT CLEAN OUTS FOR HOT TUB AND POOL REMOVAL
It’s old, it’s broken, and it’s an eye sore. Reclaim your space by getting rid of the hot tub or above ground pool. We can dismantle and remove your unwanted above ground pool, hot tub, or SPA in a professional and environmentally safe manner. We can also take away the wood decking and any attached stairway.
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL JUNK
KT Cleanouts™ is your trusted independent full-service junk removal company. We’ve been in the junk removal business for more than 10 years. We remove pools, hot tubs and spas. We clean out homes, garages, storage sheds/lockers, attics, basements, yards, or businesses of any size. The junk we collect is always donated, recycled, or disposed of in an environmentally friendly way.
We work seven days a week at the time that’s convenient for you!
KT CLEANOUTS PROVIDES SAFE REMOVAL OF JUNK INCLUDING:
- Hot Tubs, Pools, Spas
- Appliances/Kitchen Items: Stoves, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Dish Washers, Washers and Dryers
Furniture and Household Items: Sofas, Loveseats, Recliners, Desks, Office Equipment/furniture, Sleep Sofas, Furnaces, Hot Water Heaters, TVs, Beds, Bureaus, Dressers, Box Spring, Mattress, Night Stands, Coffee Tables
- Bathroom Fixtures: Sinks, Toilets, Bathtubs, Tub Enclosures
- Debris from flooded basements
- Lawn & Garden Equipment Items: Lawn/Patio Furniture, Lawn Mowers/Tractors, Weed Whackers, Leaf/Snow Blowers, Roto Tillers, Metal & Wood Sheds
- Books: Including Magazines, Newspapers, Cardboard
- Recreational Equipment: Bikes, Exercise Equipment, Pool Tables, Swimming Pools, Sporting Items
- Fabrics: Clothing, Linens, and all Fabrics
- Rugs: Including Vinyl Flooring, Windows, Doors, Countertops, Tile
- Computers/Electronics: Including: Monitors, Modems, Printers, Copiers, CPU Box, etc.
- Construction Material: Including Sheetrock, Ceramic Tiles, 2×4’s, And Most Building Materials
- Gym Equipment Including Swing Sets, Slides, Playground Sets
- Tires, Wheels
WE EARN YOUR BUSINESS!
KT Cleanouts has been removing all kinds of junk from greater Boston and Southern New Hampshire homes and businesses for more than 10 years. We are fully insured professionals.
Click here for a list of towns we serve.
AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS
Our Junk Removal & Cleanouts crew will pickup & dispose all of your unwanted and unneeded items and trash in a professional and environmentally safe manner. Before we dump we donate and recycle.
Here’s how it works. Call us at our toll free number, 1 866 388-5865 and tell us what kind of junk you want taken away; most often we can give you a rough estimate as to what it would cost right over the phone. We’ll set up a time that’s convenient for you and arrive at your place and give you an exact quote. If the quote is acceptable to you, we can usually do the work right away with no need to schedule another appointment for your junk removal.
When possible we always donated all usable items to local charities. Your useable/clean washing machines, clothes dryers, and refrigerators are always donated along with furniture and clothing.
Recycling makes good business sense and we reduce the amount that goes into landfills on behalf of our customers. At the job site we separate and load/separate everything into our vehicles according to whether it can recycled. We recycle metal, paper, cardboard, plastic, TVs, Refrigerators/Freezers, Computers, Monitors/TVs, Electronics, Fluorescent lights, Air Conditioners, Auto/Truck Batteries, Computer Backup Batteries, Printer Toner, Lawn Mowers, Lawn Tractors, Snow Blowers, Boat Trailers, and Auto/Truck Tries.
Call us at our toll free number, 1-866 388-5865.
Tell us what you want taken away!
Please note: Some items (Computer monitors, TV, ACs, Washer/Dryers, etc.) are considered regulated waste and need special handling. Because of higher disposal costs at our recycler we must surcharge these items separately.